Saturday, February 23, 2013

Just to get everyone up to speed, I've climbed a heckuva lot of the peaks in Los Padres.  The list should really read which peaks I haven't climbed yet, but I'll list them for general historical accuracy.  That's what I plan to do a lot of - listing my hikes for the record, for posterity, for everyone to get acquainted with the legacy.  My favorite is when I sign the register and marvel at how few people have reached the very top.  It never ceases to amaze me.

White Mountain:                Climbed it
Reyes Peak:                        Climbed it
Madulce Peak:                      Owned it
Alamo Mountain:                Smoked it
Hines Peak:                        Scorched it (report coming soon)
Old Man Mountain:           Wiped my boots off with it
San Rafael Peak:                  Bagged it
Chief Peak:                           Blasted it
Monte Arido:                     Mounted it


The list goes on and on people - I'll add more later, don't worry.



No comments:

Post a Comment